Tuesday, September 07, 2010

Tuesday Afternoon

While I'll have more time to write in retirement, I've decided to give first priority to my daily journal. This, then, will be my distinction between journaling and blogging. While I understand that it would be more efficient to combine the two, I confess that I am not brave enough to bare my every personal thought in public (I can appreciate that some readers may disagree). Anyway, I'm going to continue to try to Incite the spirit of love through selections from my journal that I choose to share with you.

From yesterday:

“Christians” burning books? Extremism is the clue to the inauthenticity of the irreverent claim to a particular identity. “I am not a crook.” “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.” Where from hell are you coming up with any association of the vulgar burning of the Koran with the life and teachings of Jesus bar Joseph of Nazareth, the one whom I suppose you publicly proclaim as your Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Your billboard is partially correct: this is the work of the devil.

Can there be any greater satisfaction that outsmarting spell check?

No comments:

Post a Comment