Thursday, October 21, 2010

Dear Reader,

As we settle into our new quarters, more regular blogging may be just around the corner. With the upcoming midterm election there is so much to think about and act upon. In the New Testament sense, I am both amazed and astonished by what is going on in our country. We've been warned about the consequences of losing our moral bearings, but just what that means didn't really sink in until we embraced being an idiot nation. I want to believe that the Rally to Restore Sanity might prove to be a turning point and that's why I'll be in attendance. What a hoot it would be to see you there! I finally got around to putting our recent photos on Flickr (which I hope you'll enjoy by going to the link) so that I can give my undivided attention to reporting from the rally. Keep tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment