Friday, November 26, 2010

The Day After

Allegiant's schedule dictated a postponement of one day for our Thanksgiving feast so that Rebecca and Kevin can join us. This is the first Thanksgiving in our new Colorado home and everything is coming together nicely. I'm even getting some real turkey this year (after several attempts the past few years to pretend that tofurkey is even remotely like what it attempts to imitate). The vegetarian case is becoming stronger in my mind, however, and I will not be that surprised when I am eventually assimilated into their kind. I am taking many pictures--as many as the mood allows--and will make an earnest attempt to post them to flickr within seventy-two hours. I hear that there are millions participating in Black Friday today, but I have to confess that I find it preferable to extend the real thanksgiving by at least one more day because I have so very much for which to be thankful.

No comments:

Post a Comment