Saturday, April 19, 2008

Take Time To Be Holy

Perhaps because it coincides with Earth Day and Konner’s birthday this year helps to explain why I am so keenly sensing the Passover. Concern for those I love along with those I am called to love is for their safety, desiring immunity to the world’s ills that result from human contrariness. There are many “issues” coalescing that do not bode well for the future unless they can be reformed and redirected into more positive, harmonious experiences. The authentic understanding of the blood of the lamb as the sign of mercy, forgiveness and salvation is so distant for many of us as to be incomprehensible. As for me and my house, however, I will pray that the connection shall prevail in a spirit of mutual respect and protection, in the spirit of the love that manifests wherever it is actualized. Faith survives, endures, sustaining those who accept and assimilate the omnipresent. I pray for all those I love and those whom I am called to love know that we all may experience the gracious illumination that dispels the darkness.

No comments:

Post a Comment