Thursday, July 23, 2009

URGENT REQUEST FOR ACTION

I have sent the following e-mail to my U.S. Senators, Representative, and the White House:

How you can recess at this critical time in history is beyond me, but rest assured that if you do, you will lose my future vote. The needs of We the People are not afforded the luxury of an August vacation, and a true servant of the people will not shirk the task at hand until it is completed. Do the right thing by staying in session for as long as it takes to pass genuine healthcare reform that will benefit every citizen to the same degree to which you are accustomed.

I strongly encourage everyone to communicate their feelings to their elected officials. It is high time that the aristrocracy of Washington D.C. be held accountable by We the People!

No comments:

Post a Comment