Monday, October 12, 2009

In the Event Of Concern

I’m a little short on time today because I couldn’t unlock my computer after lunch. My good friend on the Helpdesk got me up and running. To try to put what he told me into laymen’s terms: we need to weatherproof our computers. Now you can understand why I’m not revealing his identity so that he won’t be plagued with insults from other IT personnel. Actually, weatherproofing the computer was my idea when told that today’s cloudy weather may be increasing the likelihood of static electricity. One small benefit of posting daily might be that upon missing a week or two, someone might come back to 406-02 and see if I’m still alive or not. So, this is actually turning into something of a public service announcement that I’m alive and well and there is currently no need to check on my welfare.

No comments:

Post a Comment