Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday, Monday (redux)

It’s Monday, and I am not excited enough about anything to write about it. I’m guessing that I’m not alone. Oh, you may have more sense than to blog, but likely as not you have moments when nothing much seems to matter. It’s going to be the Phillies versus the Yankees. Big whup! Hundreds more have been killed in Iraq, Afghanistan and Pakistan, including American personnel. So what’s new? The Pope is inviting disgruntled Anglicans to become (disgruntled, I guess) Catholics. Historic, yes, but who really cares? My day to day routine is somewhat immune to all these things unless I let myself be interested, and so disinterest encourages itself. It’s alright, though, because tomorrow I’ll probably work myself into a dither about something.

No comments:

Post a Comment