Monday, January 24, 2011

Above the Law

exceptionalism: the belief that particular laws do not apply to those who see themselves as, for a variety of reasons, superior.


I can understand how it may appear that I have lost my way, but I really do think that I am managing to stay on track in my pursuit of humankind's ultimate destiny. Killers are bullies who regard themselves as exceptions to the ancient prohibition against murder. Bullies incorporate the paradigm of fear to manipulate their victims, with bully murderers capitalizing on death as the ultimate threat to those they wish to control. This only works when death is perceived as a fearsome thing to be defended against by any means necessary. It is in this way that the 'I am going to kill you before you can kill me' mentality evolves, even into such sophisticated global strategies as mutually assured destruction. I generally do not adhere to black and white propositions, but the scriptural prohibition of murder is absolute; i.e. no exceptions.

No comments:

Post a Comment