Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Wednesday Follows Tuesday

Oh where, oh where, has my little Babe gone?
Oh where, oh where, can he be?

Well, Rachel apparently found him; all grown up! Being an unabashed porcine aficionado, I was concerned that my Incite logo had disappeared. The lost, however, has been gloriously found.

Rachel is also responsible for the Protect Marriage, Protect Children, Prohibit Divorce video imbedded in Monday’s post. With no small degree of irony, on the day I first saw it on Commercial Zen I had just put the finishing touches on a case for which a woman was seeking financial support for seven children by four different men. Damn those homos! They’re really screwing up the sanctity of the sacred bond between a man and a woman.

I am indeed blessed by two wonderful daughters that are each in their own way making the world a better place. They’ve consumed quite a bit over the years, but what they produce far outweighs what they’ve taken in (I encourage you to read Rachel’s comments on yesterday’s post). Such people are the true hope for the future!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I think the original Babe got taken down, so this little piggy is serving as a placeholder. If I ever find a pig portrait that I like more, I may have to replace it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With my blessing :-)

    ReplyDelete