Tuesday, August 04, 2009

911

Caller: My house is on fire!

Answerer: Please hold.

Caller: We’re trapped inside!

Answerer: Please hold.

Caller: My whole family is going to perish!

Answerer: Everyone is taking their August vacation. Please call back after Labor Day.

Congresswoman Shelley Berkley, I wrote to you to tell you that if you recessed before a bona fide healthcare bill passed insuring every American, you would lose my vote. Whoever has bought and paid for you will ensure that you’re reelected as often as you want, but I intend to be true to my word.

Senator Harry Reid, I wrote to you to tell you that if you recessed before a bona fide healthcare bill passed insuring every American, you would lose my vote. Whoever has bought and paid for you will ensure that you’re reelected as often as you want, but I intend to be true to my word.

Senator John Ensign, I already knew of your despicably immoral character even before word of your latest affair went public. You never had my vote, and so you will never miss it.

All three of you should be ashamed.

No comments:

Post a Comment