Monday, August 03, 2009

Oh Boy!

It is hard to think of anything much more self-serving than a blog, but here I am again serving myself a king-sized dose of cheap therapy. To be fair to the most read bloggers it must be said that there obviously are subject matters that are of interest to large numbers of readers. But when you look at a blog such as this and realize that a personal note or phone call would do just as much or more good then it really is an exercise in grandiosity. It has been a busy summer travel wise, and I once again find myself holding down the fort while Mary visits her family in Nebraska. It has been almost one year since her mother died. There is sore little to take the place of loved ones lost other than those who remain. I hear that there are some other things going on in the world right now, but the most important thing to me is to be at the airport Thursday after work.

No comments:

Post a Comment