Tuesday, January 05, 2010

These Three

I resolve not to lose hope this year, and I am grateful for family and friends who are helping me to keep the faith. Were I strictly on my own, I might well not be up to the challenge. Mary is my rock. Through the good times and the bad she remains at my side and blesses me with her love. Rachel and Rebecca are the present and future being built on the foundation of our sacred love, and I find it hard not to brag about what wonderful human beings they are. I am fortunate that both of my parents are still living. It is through their example that I gain some semblance of wisdom and understanding. I have no greater supporter than my sister, and the in-laws that have come into my life might as well be kin by blood. I am unapologetically pro family, and I suggest to humankind that there is no more noble cause than to seal the bonds between parents and their children with love. There are certainly always exceptions, but the rule I perceive is that evil gains a foothold only when families fail to engender the love they are called to provide. So, it is from family that I derive, in the words of our President, the audacity to hope. If I am wise enough to remember this on a daily basis, then I shall never be deprived of hope.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:58 AM

    Hello!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no need to invest much at first.
    You may begin to get income with a sum that usually goes
    on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one project for several years,
    and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I make 1000-2000 per daily now.

    [url=http://theblogmoney.com] Online investment blog[/url]

    ReplyDelete