Friday, July 06, 2007

Rocky Mountain High

Computers are marvelous devices, but when they start malfunctioning it panics those of us who are technologically challenged; i.e. don't have a clue how the darn thing works. Anyway, I seem to have a moment of grace from my defunct Word program which keeps "abnormally terminating" my pithy compositions (I'm composing this directly into blogger which hasn't been successful in the past). Thanks to blogger I managed to clear my cache and reset my cookies, and I haven't even had breakfast yet.

We are on the road back to Las Vegas, having spent the night in our old stomping grounds of Westminster, Colorado. We paid our friend Stacy a surprise visit which resulted in dinner at Denny's...it's complicated. We are headed into the majestic Rocky Mountains today, then across the beautiful Utah terrain to Beaver where we will spend the last night before driving home tomorrow. Our faith in America the beautiful has been restored by our time spent in the heartland, and we return dedicated to defeating the tyranny of the Bush Administration so that our nation may once again know liberty and justice for all.

No comments:

Post a Comment