Monday, June 23, 2008

Dear Five

My Site Meter has plateaued at an average five visits per day. This is useful information in that I can now refine the content of my posts to address this precisely identified audience. Unfortunately, Site Meter doesn’t go so far as to tell me who you five actually are so some assumptions are still required:

Assumption #1: you know me and I know you
Assumption #2: you are never going to divulge your identity by commenting
Assumption #3: it is not the content per se which prompts you visit Incite
Assumption #4: not all five of you noticed that I didn’t post last Thursday

This last assumption opens the door to an explanation which will be unnecessary for several of you. I had the joyful experience of having Mom and Kim with us for the weekend. We had a wonderful time together, and I am so proud of Mom for making this courageous journey so shortly after major surgeries. Now you know why I didn’t post last Thursday, and why my average readership dipped below average until today.

No comments:

Post a Comment