Thursday, April 08, 2010

I Love You, Too

I received the following email at 11:35 AM (PDT):

The blog for April 7 is the end of the line between us. You can adore and glorify your mother all you wish--- but I am not ready for your announcement of my "betryal" without ever having the courage to hear about my perspective of issues that ended the marriage.

Mark-- I marvel at your "divine capacity" to make such judgments. I guess I shouldn't be surprised. Your wisdom is above my imagination.

IN VIEW OF THIS DEVELOPMENT WE ARE CANCE3LLING OUR PLANS TO BE WITH YOU NEXT WEEK.

THE BETRAYER---

It was followed by a second email at 12:24 PM (PDT):

ONE ADDITIONAL THOUGHT--

If you continue this issue on your blog... I will be conferring with my attorney. I hope we can avoid such an experience.

THE BETRAYER

I know that there are many who wonder how I could be estranged from "the most wonderful minister in the world." I offer this cut-and-pasted insight into my father's true nature as an explanation. Dad has counted on his family's silence for decades, but now that the relationship is over that pathological tradition is no longer necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment