Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Eight Days To Go

Some days are better than others. This is what I am discovering to be true of my health. Gleevec has many possible side effects and I am very fortunate that mine are relatively mild. This is simply to say that I only made it to lunch time at work today before I realized that it was time to go home. These episodes are for some reason becoming more frequent which is fatiguing. I can tell that I am more easily distracted from the detail of my work and that has been my rationale for making liberal use in recent months of my sick time. Hey! Bank of America! That medical hardship I wrote you about wasn’t just bullshit! Let me retire in peace (God knows enough of my tax dollars went toward bailing you out to cover the upside down mortgage your industry imposed on us)! That’ll do, Pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment