Thursday, September 24, 2009

And Another Thing

Now that I’ve started expounding on those things that anger me, there just doesn’t seem to be any end to this list of things that make me mad. For example: women! Even white women make no sense, and women of color are just plain infuriating. When I worked at McDonald’s it was men only. Not too many years after that they started letting females on the crew, and you’ve seen what’s happened to McDonald’s since then. Women want to do everything these days. They want to be doctors, lawyers, and ministers. They’ve dominated the fields of education and nursing for years, so we can expect that soon medicine, law, and religion will follow the trend of being substandard and counterproductive. It would be best if women would just do what they were made for by bearing children, cooking meals, and cleaning the house. But if they must venture away from the homestead, for God’s sake let them follow the example of Ann Coulter, Peggy Noonan and Sarah Palin. Bleeding-heart liberals like lesbian Rachel Maddow and black Gwen Ifill need to keep their mouths shut and be taken off the air. Indeed, I think that nationalizing Fox News and making it the sole source of news would be a great step forward (not to be misunderstood as progressive). As I work through this, it’s becoming clearer to me that what I hate, what angers me, what makes me mad is anyone or anything that’s different from me. Leave the viva la difference business to those cowardly Frenchies.

No comments:

Post a Comment