Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanks for the Life!

I know not where I’ve come from nor where I’m going to, but the sentient being I experience right now is nothing less than miraculous! I think, I breathe, I walk, and I talk. I am inimitable and irreplaceable. I am the salt of the earth. I am the light of the world. I am human, made a little lower than the angels and precious in my Creator’s sight. This is the Truth revealed in Christ and it speaks to and of me. Woe unto me if I have not heartfelt gratitude for what and who I am, because there is nothing more precious for which to be eternally grateful. Oh, and lest I sound like I am bragging, I speak with the voice of every child of God that inhabits this plane in time and space known as “life”. If we will but see with our eyes, hear with our ears, and know with our hearts and minds that every one of us is blessed with this gift and be thankful for it, the promised coming of the reign of God on Earth shall become reality. Thank you, God, for the life!

No comments:

Post a Comment