Thursday, November 29, 2007

TGITh!

In the spirit of sharing with you what I find interesting, and because it’s my Friday and I’m lazy, I invite you to read these articles from the December 3, 2007 issue of TIME (how do they do that?; it’s only the 29th of November!). Anyway, the Takeuchi essay reminds me very much of Rachel’s style and wit, so I’m expecting to see an essay of hers published any day now. The last sentence of the Lee-St. John article leads me to ask, “Really?” I’m toying with the idea of exploring what Christmas means to me in future posts, so the big snooze is on. Have a nice weekend, and I’ll meet you back here next Monday (God willing, if you buy into preordination).

Sunday School for Atheists. by Jeninne Lee-St. John

It’s Inconvenient Being Green by Lisa Takeuchi Cullen

No comments:

Post a Comment