Thursday, July 24, 2008

Dear Senator McCain:

I really wish you hadn’t approved the political message I saw on television this morning that implies Senator Obama is somehow responsible for the high price of gasoline. The commercial brazenly insults my intelligence while validating the stupidity of anyone (including you) who would believe such nonsense. As someone who has respected your independence and wanted to believe your promise not to stoop to politics as usual, I am sorely disappointed to witness firsthand that you are not a man of your word. It is a shame to watch you prove that some people will say or do anything to reach their goal. I’m not the only one who’s fed up with you and your party’s dishonorable and unethical tactics (see Throw the Bums Out!) and just wanted to let you know that while I was already intending to vote for Senator Obama, you helped me better understand why.

No comments:

Post a Comment